Alisma plantago-aquatica: 4 reports
Active ingredients: water plantain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common Alisma plantago-aquatica side effectsAlisma plantago-aquatica side effects
All Alisma plantago-aquatica side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Alisma plantago-aquatica and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Alisma plantago-aquatica?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Alisma plantago-aquatica
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Thyroid Mass with Ativan?
- What to expect when you take Cytomel and have Hypoglycemia?
- What to expect when you take Cephalexin and have Fluid-Filled Conjunctiva?
- Will you have High Blood Cholesterol with Zerit?
- Will you have Fall with Dilantin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Ativan and have Thyroid Mass?
- Support group for people who take Zerit and have High Blood Cholesterol?
- Support group for people who take Dilantin and have Fall?
- Support group for people who take Advair Diskus 100/50 and have Gallbladder Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Benzonatate and have Diarrhoea?
- Hi. iim 26 and I have chocking sensations, headache, tension fall, maybe also kyphosis, anyone else...
- Dear all, I'm 26 and Im lately having chocking sensation, as if something suddenly closes my...
- Needed to know if there are any side effects. I heard there could be. Thanks.
- I was diagnosed with leukemia two years ago. I am on tasigna 150 mg. Can I take tumeric along with...
- Have intermittent blurred vision. Am pre-diabetic ( insulin resistant) but not using medication....
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.