Active ingredients: alkanna
Do you take Alkanna radix?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Alkanna radix
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Embolic Stroke with Depo-Provera?
- Will you have Memory Loss with Jitters?
- Will you have Pigmentation Disorder with Myfortic?
- Will you have Temporal Memory Loss with Jitters?
- Will you have Sudden Memory Loss with Jitters?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Depo-Provera and have Embolic Stroke?
- Support group for people who have Jitters and Memory Loss?
- Support group for people who take Myfortic and have Pigmentation Disorder?
- Support group for people who have Jitters and Temporal Memory Loss?
- Support group for people who have Jitters and Sudden Memory Loss?
- Hello....I'm a 48 year old female and have had 5 different episodes with k.s. now. Last year I went...
- I have factor five leidens heterozygous. I suffered painful muscles and joints for years . This...
- Hi, I'm 41and newly diagnosed with lupus, I was hopitalized with sepsis shock and that's when they...
- Hi I'm 41 and newly diagnosed with lupus. Just started taking celcep but I already had...
- Been suffering from hpv in mouth and pains around my ear and throat while speaking frm the last 1...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.