Active ingredients: alkanna
Do you take Alkanna tinctoria?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Alkanna tinctoria
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Idiopathic Pulmonary Pneumonitis (Ipp) with Xgeva?
- Will you have Hyperhidrosis with Visanne?
- Will you have Vitreous Floaters with Alphagan?
- Will you have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness with Soy?
- What to expect when you take Ofbit and have Pinguecula?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Xgeva and have Idiopathic Pulmonary Pneumonitis (Ipp)?
- Support group for people who take Visanne and have Hyperhidrosis?
- Support group for people who take Alphagan and have Vitreous Floaters?
- Support group for people who take Soy and have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness?
- Support group for people who take Moviprep and have Gerds?
- Hey all. I have been taking Bentyl for over 9 years now. I'm interested in reading about some of...
- Have been recently diagnosed with sick sinus syndrome and afi.I I hve a pacemaker installled...
- I was recently diagnosed with AS in June, since then I’ve noticed more symptoms of things I would...
- Hi about a couple of months ago I started to workout, I decided to add supplements to my routune,...
- I have had SVT since 15 yeras of age .Recently been diagnosed with a fib and sick sinus rythm;Had...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.