Alkergot: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Alkergot: ergoloid mesylates
The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Alkergot
- Alternative drugs to Alkergot
- Alkergot side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Do you take Alkergot?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Alkergot safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Estrace and Macrobid drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Coenzyme Q10 and Ejection Fraction Decreased - 39 seconds ago
- L-Lysine and Swelling - a minute ago
- Heart Rate Increased in Lamictal, how severe and when it was recovered? - a minute ago
- Testim and Viagra drug interaction - a minute ago
- Co-Codamol vs. Motrin - a minute ago
- Atorvastatin Calcium and Linear Iga Disease - a minute ago
- Dimenhydrinate and Pharyngeal Disorder - a minute ago
- Montelukast Sodium and Emgality drug interaction - a minute ago
- Qvar and Tamsulosin drug interaction - a minute ago