Active ingredients: ergoloid mesylates
Do you take Alkergot?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Alkergot
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Fingernails - Bluish with Augmentin '125'?
- What to expect when you take Aldactazide and have Diarrhea?
- Pramipexole Dihydrochloride and Triazolam drug interaction
- Haldol and Orap drug interaction
- Will you have Laboratory Test Abnormal with Gilenya?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Augmentin '125' and have Fingernails - Bluish?
- Support group for people who take Pramipexole Dihydrochloride and Triazolam
- Support group for people who take Haldol and Orap
- Support group for people who take Gilenya and have Laboratory Test Abnormal?
- Support group for people who take Aerobid and have Lumpy Jaw?
- My name is Paul I started having shortness of breath shortly after starting Lantus. I am...
- Hi, I'm a 68 year old woman with high blood pressure. I was given 5 mil of Bystolic in April and in...
- Hi I took Diclofenac a few months back to help with back and neck pain. I believe it helped but...
- I took Nardil for about a month and then suddenly got ill. I stopped taking it for about a month...
- My name is Chul-hoon Hong, South Korean, male 63. I have been taking CRESTOR (2.5 mg) for about 3.5...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.