Active ingredients: european mistletoe
Do you take All-heal?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor All-heal
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Obesity with Rhinocort?
- Will you have Apathy with Multaq?
- Will you have Movement - Uncontrolled Or Slow with Ifosfamide?
- Will you have Deformity with Fibroma?
- What to expect when you take Propoxyphene Hydrochloride and have Rash Generalised?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Rhinocort and have Obesity?
- Support group for people who take Multaq and have Apathy?
- Support group for people who take Ifosfamide and have Movement - Uncontrolled Or Slow?
- Support group for people who have Fibroma and Deformity?
- Support group for people who take Singulair and have Suicidal Behaviour?
- Yeah right nice humor there, maybe try a forum for humor and not a legit med site for people with...
- I have exactly the same problem and am now using a walker. I am on furosemide and xerallto which I...
- Major muscle weakness since starting furosemide. Now using a walker
- Hello, my name is Dick (Richard). I started taking Furosemide daily about a year ago after I was...
- Hi guys. I am a female living in Byton Bay Australia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.