Allay: 6 reports
Active ingredients: acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common Allay side effectsAllay side effects
All Allay side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Allay and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you take Allay?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Allay
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Eczema with Acidophilus?
- Will you have Pancytopenia with Levofloxacin?
- Will you have Headaches with Aleve?
- What to expect when you take Claritin and have Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease?
- Will you have Nail Pigmentation with Metformin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Acidophilus and have Eczema?
- Support group for people who take Levofloxacin and have Pancytopenia?
- Support group for people who take Aleve and have Headaches?
- Support group for people who take Metformin and have Nail Pigmentation?
- Support group for people who have Acupuncture And Pain and Carcinoma - Lobular?
- Bala Krishnan - Age 53-india - having Gerd_Anxity_rls (Want to Know what Med can be fit for...
- Hi I am the girlfriend of a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- Charlene Vermeulen - I have extreme muscle stiffness and migraines caused by stiff jaw
- Hi I am three girlfriend off a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- My daughter is limping around the house. We tried mustard, salt, bananas, heating pad. I may need...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.