Allegra-d 12 hour allergy and congestion: 14 reports
Active ingredients: fexofenadine hydrochloride; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Allegra-d 12 hour allergy and congestion?
- Allergies - reported by 4 people
Alternative drugs to Allegra-d 12 hour allergy and congestion
Most common Allegra-d 12 hour allergy and congestion side effectsAllegra-d 12 hour allergy and congestion side effects
All Allegra-d 12 hour allergy and congestion side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Allegra-d 12 hour allergy and congestion and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Allegra-d 12 hour allergy and congestion?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Penile Swelling with Metoprolol Tartrate? - a second ago
- Flagyl Er and Myrbetriq drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Serotonin Syndrome with Panic Disorder? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Serotonergic Syndrome with Panic Disorder? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hyperserotonemia with Panic Disorder? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Proair Hfa, Taytulla, Clarinex, Singulair - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Depo-testosterone - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Lipitor, Toprol-xl, Coumadin, Omeprazole - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 38 year old woman who takes Strattera - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Xolair - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.