Allegra d 24 hour: 1,405 reports
Active ingredients: fexofenadine hydrochloride; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Allegra d 24 hour?
- Allergies - reported by 92 people
- Allergic sinusitis - reported by 18 people
- Seasonal allergy - reported by 12 people
- Allergic rhinitis - reported by 9 people
- Sinus congestion - reported by 7 people
Alternative drugs to Allegra d 24 hour
Most common Allegra d 24 hour side effectsAllegra d 24 hour side effects
All Allegra d 24 hour side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Allegra d 24 hour and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Allegra d 24 hour?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Allegra d 24 hour
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Allegra D 24 Hour (11 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I was taking Allegra D 12 hour and began with loss of taste and everything smelling like oily gas. Overall smell has diminished greatly. Does the issue dissipate with time. I had only taken it for about 1-2 wks before stopping. Does Claritin D do the same thing?
- Has anyone been kept up at night from taking mucinex and Allegra D 24 hr?
More posts for: Allegra d 24 hour
- What to expect when you take Cialis and have Drug Toxicity?
- What to expect when you take Aldactone and have Erysipelas?
- Will you have Rheumatoid Factor Positive with Adriamycin Pfs?
- Will you have Renal Cyst with Cipro?
- Will you have Hair Loss with Lovastatin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Adriamycin Pfs and have Rheumatoid Factor Positive?
- Support group for people who take Cipro and have Renal Cyst?
- Support group for people who take Lovastatin and have Hair Loss?
- Support group for people who take Loratadine and have Abdominal Infection?
- Support group for people who take Levothyroxine Sodium and have Liver Function Test Abnormal?
- I took Nardil for about a month and then suddenly got ill. I stopped taking it for about a month...
- My name is Chul-hoon Hong, South Korean, male 63. I have been taking CRESTOR (2.5 mg) for about 3.5...
- My husband was diagnosed 4 years ago with Multiple Myeloma, he is 57 years old and has been on...
- Been taking Aciclovir on and off for years I am 66 year old female and now have cystitis while on...
- Been on Aciclovir on and on for years, Now having reaction Cystitus I am 66 year old female
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.