Allegra d 24 hour: 1,415 reports
Active ingredients: fexofenadine hydrochloride; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Allegra d 24 hour?
- Allergies - reported by 92 people
- Allergic sinusitis - reported by 18 people
- Seasonal allergy - reported by 12 people
- Allergic rhinitis - reported by 9 people
- Sinus congestion - reported by 7 people
Alternative drugs to Allegra d 24 hour
Most common Allegra d 24 hour side effectsAllegra d 24 hour side effects
All Allegra d 24 hour side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Allegra d 24 hour and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Allegra d 24 hour?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Calculus Prostatic with Diulo? - now
- What to expect when you take Dyanavel Xr and Haldol - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Hair with Loniten? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Hair Thinning with Loniten? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Hairloss with Loniten? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Venlafaxine Hydrochloride - 13 minutes ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Omeprazole And Sodium Bicarbonate - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Lasix, Eliquis, Vitamins - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 81 year old woman who takes Ambien, Medrol, Norco, Dyrenium - 4 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Lamictal, Pristiq for a 59 year old woman - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.