Allegra: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Allegra: fexofenadine hydrochloride
We study 72,427 Allegra users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Allegra
- 99 alternative drugs to Allegra
- 6,849 Allegra side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Allegra?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Allegra treats:
Compare Allegra with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Allegra side effects:
- Drug ineffective (9,288 reports)
- Fatigue (4,163 reports)
- Breathing difficulty (3,525 reports)
- Headache (3,484 reports)
- Dizziness (3,238 reports)
- Rashes (2,992 reports)
Allegra side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Allegra side effects (70,114 reports)
Browse all side effects of Allegra:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Allegra interactions:
- Allegra and Singulair (6,152 reports)
- Allegra and Aspirin (6,057 reports)
- Allegra and Flonase (4,731 reports)
- Allegra and Prednisone (4,332 reports)
- Allegra and Vitamin d (4,254 reports)
- Allegra and Synthroid (3,949 reports)
- Allegra and Nexium (3,882 reports)
- Allegra and Albuterol (3,731 reports)
- Allegra and Zyrtec (3,603 reports)
- Allegra and Lipitor (3,272 reports)
Browse all interactions between Allegra and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Allegra?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Allegra safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Drospirenone and Abdominal Pain Aggravated - 2 seconds ago
- Adefovir Dipivoxil and Acetaminophen drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Venofer and Ketorolac Tromethamine drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Piperacillin And Tazobactam and Biaxin drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Zolmitriptan and Excedrin drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Ayvakit and Speech Impairment (Adult) - 6 seconds ago
- Aripiprazole and Urination - Painful - 8 seconds ago
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride and Ampyra drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Pectin and Biotin drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Cilostazol and Pregabalin drug interaction - 17 seconds ago