Active ingredients: avocado
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Do you take Alligator pear?
You are not alone:
- Will you have Muscle Pain with Allegra-D 12 Hour?
- Will you have Muscle Atrophy with Crestor?
- Will you have Groin Pain with Pristiq?
- Will you have Blood Brain Barrier Defect with Xeljanz?
- Will you have Anxiety And Stress with Galactosemia?
- Will you have Hemiparesis with Methylprednisolone?
- Will you have Frozen Shoulder with Lipitor?
- Will you have Perineal Pain with Pristiq?
- Will you have Pain - Groin with Pristiq?
- Will you have Transplant - Liver with Vitamin C?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.