Allopurinol sodium: 583 reports
Active ingredients: allopurinol sodium
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Allopurinol sodium?
- Gout - reported by 8 people
Alternative drugs to Allopurinol sodium
Most common Allopurinol sodium side effectsAllopurinol sodium side effects
All Allopurinol sodium side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Allopurinol sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Allopurinol sodium?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Allopurinol sodium
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi, my name is Nancy. My husband has CLL and on Imbruvica for 3 months.. persistent sinus drainage and severe cough. Completed 10 day course Doxycycline last week.. Chest XRay negative last week. Using Neti pot, Mucinex, Delsym.. any suggestions?
- Hi, my name is Dave and i live in London uk. I have been taking Allopurinol for about nine months and recently had to go to hospital for a reaction to sunlight which my whole face looked like it had been burned. Trying to find out what i can do about this. Warmest regards
- Wondering who else took allopurinol then developed bladder cancer.
More posts for: Allopurinol sodium
- Armour Thyroid and Ac-1202 drug interaction
- Will you have Ocular Hyperaemia with Ursodiol?
- Norflex and Pa Giao Lian drug interaction
- Will you have Tendon Rupture with Wheezing?
- Will you have Epilepsy with Boswellia?
- Will you have Seizure Disorder with Boswellia?
- Phentermine and Valeriana drug interaction
- Flonase and Univasc drug interaction
- Will you have Haemangioma with Urine Albumin?
- Simvastatin and N-Acetylcysteine drug interaction
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.