Amantadine hydrochloride side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Amantadine hydrochloride. Common side effects include drug ineffective among females and drug ineffective among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 1,476 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,476 people who take Amantadine Hydrochloride and have side effects are studied.
What is Amantadine Hydrochloride?
Amantadine hydrochloride has active ingredients of amantadine hydrochloride. It is often used in parkinson's disease. eHealthMe is studying from 1,822 Amantadine hydrochloride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Amantadine hydrochloride reports submitted per year:
Amantadine hydrochloride side effects by time on the drug *:
Amantadine hydrochloride side effects by gender *:
Amantadine hydrochloride side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Amantadine hydrochloride?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Yang Y, Teja S, Baig K, "Bilateral corneal edema associated with amantadine", Canadian Medical Association Journal, 2015 Oct .
- Cattoni J, Parekh R, "Acute respiratory distress syndrome: A rare presentation of amantadine toxicity", The American journal of case reports, 2012 Jan .
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on amantadine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Amantadine hydrochloride) and Amantadine hydrochloride (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Amantadine hydrochloride:
- Amantadine hydrochloride (1,822 reports)
Common Amantadine hydrochloride side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 114 reports
All Amantadine hydrochloride side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Adcirca and Varenicline drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Horizant and Skin Ulcer - 7 seconds ago
- Sodium Chloride and Mouth Ulcers - 8 seconds ago
- Tarceva and Transaminases Increased - 20 seconds ago
- Cloxacillin Sodium and Buscopan drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Zydelig and Pentacarinat drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Adempas and Ranexa drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Type 2 Diabetes and Skin Turgor Decreased - 26 seconds ago
- 5 Htp vs. Lamictal - 37 seconds ago
- Novorapid and Imfinzi drug interaction - 44 seconds ago