Amiodarone hydrochloride: 4,579 reports
Active ingredients: amiodarone hydrochloride
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Amiodarone hydrochloride?
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter - reported by 163 people
- Arrhythmias - reported by 40 people
- Bradycardia - reported by 40 people
- Pulse - reported by 17 people
- Heart rate irregular - reported by 17 people
Alternative drugs to Amiodarone hydrochloride
Most common Amiodarone hydrochloride side effectsAmiodarone hydrochloride side effects
All Amiodarone hydrochloride side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Amiodarone hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Amiodarone hydrochloride?
You are not alone:
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kim DJ, Lee SC, Park GS, Kim GJ, Hwang WT, Lee CS, Lee MH, Hahn DH, Koh HC, "Amiodarone Induced Multiorgan Toxicity in a Patient of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy With Atrial Fibrillation", Journal of the Korean Geriatrics Society, 2013 Dec .
- Tesic D, Kostic M, Paunovic D, Jankovic SM, "Analysis of the cost–effectiveness of dronedarone versus amiodarone, propafenone, and sotalol in patients with atrial fibrillation: results for Serbia", Kardiologia Polska (Polish Heart Journal), 2015 Jan .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Dysphonia with Pulmicort Flexhaler? - now
- Will you have Hoarseness Or Changing Voice with Pulmicort Flexhaler? - now
- Sinemet and Daikon Radish drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Altered State Of Consciousness with Lantus? - 3 seconds ago
- Atractylodes and Jaborandi drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Pruritus with Inflammation? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Itchiness with Inflammation? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Itching with Inflammation? - 4 seconds ago
- Progesterone and Quassia Bark drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Theophylline and Iclusig drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Prazosin Hydrochloride, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Atorvastatin Calcium, Fluoxetine, Memantine, Gabapentin, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Vyvanse, Spironolactone, Modafinil, Linzess, Botox, Latuda - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Lipitor, Effient, Metformin, Aspirin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Sensipar - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Seroquel Xr - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Desvenlafaxine Succinate, Vesicare, Truvada, Methylprednisolone, Tramadol, Valacyclovir, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Provigil, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Unisom - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Hydrochlorothiazide - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Paracetamol, Cymbalta - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.