Ammonium chloride side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Ammonium chloride. Common side effects include abdominal discomfort among females, and abdominal distension among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 472 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
472 people who take Ammonium Chloride and have side effects are studied.
What is Ammonium Chloride?
Ammonium chloride has active ingredients of ammonium chloride. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 481 Ammonium chloride users.
Number of Ammonium chloride reports submitted per year:
Ammonium chloride side effects by time on the drug *:
Ammonium chloride side effects by gender *:
Ammonium chloride side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ammonium chloride?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on ammonium chloride (the active ingredients of Ammonium chloride) and Ammonium chloride (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Ammonium chloride:
- Ammonium chloride (481 reports)
Common Ammonium chloride side effects:
- Stress and anxiety: 132 reports
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 127 reports
- Abdominal pain: 120 reports
- Constipation: 114 reports
- Cardiogenic shock (inadequate circulation of blood): 107 reports
- Hyponatremia (abnormally low level of sodium in the blood; associated with dehydration): 106 reports
- Drowsiness: 103 reports
All Ammonium chloride side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Imbruvica and Weight Abnormal - 4 seconds ago
- St. John'S Wort and Actos drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Coconut and Drowsiness - 8 seconds ago
- Ibuprofen and Oxycet drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Penicillin V Potassium and Pulmicort drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride and Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Permax and Accident - 13 seconds ago
- Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride and Vitamin B12 drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Daptomycin and Mozobil drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Xeloda and Concomitant Disease Aggravated - 22 seconds ago