Androgel: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 25,176 Androgel users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Androgel
- Alternative drugs to Androgel
- 3,711 Androgel side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Androgel?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Androgel treats:
Compare Androgel with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
- Androgel vs. Clomid
- Androgel vs. Depo-testosterone
- Androgel vs. Natural dhea
- Androgel vs. Spironolactone
- Androgel vs. Testosterone cypionate
- Androgel vs. Testosterone enanthate
- Androgel vs. Testosterone propionate
Common Androgel side effects:
Androgel side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Androgel side effects (24,532 reports)
Browse all side effects of Androgel:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Androgel interactions:
Browse all interactions between Androgel and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Androgel?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Androgel safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Benadryl and Abiraterone Acetate drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Elitek and Hypomagnesaemia - 11 seconds ago
- Famotidine and Nail Discoloration - 25 seconds ago
- Maxolon and Epilepsy - 31 seconds ago
- Senega and Paracetamol drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin Xl and Osteoarthritis - 40 seconds ago
- Axiron and Diverticulum Intestinal - 44 seconds ago
- Temazepam and Oesophageal Adenocarcinoma - 47 seconds ago
- Ocrevus and Diprolene drug interaction - 58 seconds ago
- Zide and Coronary Heart Disease - a minute ago