Arimidex: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 21,414 Arimidex users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Arimidex
- 30 alternative drugs to Arimidex
- 5,327 Arimidex side effects and drug interactions
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Arimidex?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Arimidex treats:
Compare Arimidex with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Arimidex side effects:
Arimidex side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Arimidex side effects (20,651 reports)
Browse all side effects of Arimidex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Arimidex interactions:
Browse all interactions between Arimidex and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Arimidex?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Arimidex safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Manjunatha N, Ganjekar S, Mahendra JV, Kilara N, Srinivasa R, "Tardive Dyskinesia Associated With Anastrozole", The Journal of neuropsychiatry and clinical neurosciences, 2013 Jan .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tramadol Hydrochloride and Temazepam drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Lupron and Food Allergy - 5 seconds ago
- Levoxyl and Megestrol Acetate drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Lidoderm and Traumatic Injury Of The Bladder And Urethra - 9 seconds ago
- Flomax and Nicotine Dependence - 11 seconds ago