Armonair digihaler: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Armonair digihaler: fluticasone propionate
We study 5 Armonair digihaler users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Armonair digihaler
- Alternative drugs to Armonair digihaler
- 41 Armonair digihaler side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Armonair digihaler side effects:
Armonair digihaler side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Armonair digihaler side effects (5 reports)
Browse all side effects of Armonair digihaler:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Armonair digihaler and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Armonair digihaler?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Armonair digihaler safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lehrer, S., & Rheinstein, P. H. , "Alzheimer’s Disease and Intranasal Fluticasone Propionate in the FDA MedWatch Adverse Events Database", Journal of Alzheimer's disease reports, (Preprint), 1-5., 2018 Jan .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Baby Aspirin and Nail Psoriasis - now
- Celecoxib and Joint Crepitation - 4 seconds ago
- Centrum and Hydrocephalus - 6 seconds ago
- Clopidogrel and Vaginal Bleeding - 7 seconds ago
- Combivent and Jaw Disorder - 9 seconds ago
- Dapsone and Ulna Fracture - 15 seconds ago
- Hydromorphone Hydrochloride and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder - 17 seconds ago
- Hytrin and Joint Contracture - 22 seconds ago
- Magnesium and Acute Bilateral Obstructive Uropathy - 27 seconds ago
- Magnesium and Nail Injury - 27 seconds ago