Armonair respiclick: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Armonair respiclick: fluticasone propionate
We study 3 Armonair respiclick users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Armonair respiclick
- Alternative drugs to Armonair respiclick
- 18 Armonair respiclick side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Armonair respiclick side effects:
Armonair respiclick side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Armonair respiclick side effects (3 reports)
Browse all side effects of Armonair respiclick:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Armonair respiclick and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Armonair respiclick?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Armonair respiclick safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lehrer, S., & Rheinstein, P. H. , "Alzheimer’s Disease and Intranasal Fluticasone Propionate in the FDA MedWatch Adverse Events Database", Journal of Alzheimer's disease reports, (Preprint), 1-5., 2018 Jan .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Combivent and Increased Viscosity Of Nasal Secretion - 7 seconds ago
- Methenamine Hippurate and Confusion - 12 seconds ago
- Euthyrox and Cervical Dysplasia - 18 seconds ago
- Prednisone and Candesartan Cilexetil And Hydrochlorothiazide drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Ibuprofen and Visicol drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Velcade and Oropharyngeal Candidiasis - 39 seconds ago
- Procardia vs. Amiloride Hydrochloride And Hydrochlorothiazide - 40 seconds ago
- Topicort and Palmar-Plantar Erythrodysaesthesia Syndrome - 45 seconds ago
- Tranxene and Colecalciferol drug interaction - 49 seconds ago
- Avelox and Staphylococcal Infection - 49 seconds ago