Atorvastatin calcium: 32,719 reports
Active ingredients: atorvastatin calcium
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Atorvastatin calcium?
- High blood cholesterol - reported by 710 people
- High blood pressure - reported by 29 people
- Blood cholesterol decreased - reported by 19 people
- Hyperlipidaemia - reported by 14 people
- Coronary heart disease - reported by 11 people
Alternative drugs to Atorvastatin calcium
- High blood cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Blood cholesterol decreased
- Coronary heart disease
Most common Atorvastatin calcium side effectsAtorvastatin calcium side effects
All Atorvastatin calcium side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Atorvastatin calcium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Atorvastatin calcium?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Atorvastatin calcium
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Protić D, Baltić S, Stupar N, Pavlov-Dolijanović S, Mugoša S, Todorović Z, "A case of myositis with immunological background associated with statin use", Open Medicine, 2014 Oct .
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi All, I'm Ed Schirmer from Vermont. I have cml and get severe muscle cramps.
- Hi to All, I'm Ed Schirmer, I have cml and suffer muscle cramps taking Gleevec. Most pain is in my hands and arms but occurs in the feet and legs at times. I'm hopeful that joining this group will lead me to ways to relieve this harsh pain.
- my name is Elizabeth I'm trying to figure out which medication causes all of this and i am going to tell doctor to get me off of it
- Hi, I just wondered if anyone else had crazy problems on this drug. I was on atorvastin for 2 months only 5 mg. I got depressed and did something out of character for me that I wondered if the drug did to me. It did not make sense. Now after 2 months I am still having anxiety. I quit the drug 2...
- I've just started Atorvastatin 80 mill .but I took 20 mill of methadone yesterday .I am not a regular user of methadone nor do I have a script is it safe for me to take my Atorvastatin tonight
More posts for: Atorvastatin calcium
- Will you have Appetite Increased with Amrix?
- Will you have Renal Injury with Maxalt?
- Will you have Accident with Neurontin?
- Will you have Pleural Fluid with Maxalt?
- Will you have Fluid In The Chest with Maxalt?
- Will you have Pleural Effusion with Maxalt?
- Will you have Cholecystitis Acute with Maxalt?
- Will you have Cystocele with Effexor?
- Will you have Labour Stimulation with Lorazepam?
- Will you have Poor Peripheral Circulation with Maxalt?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.