Atorvastatin calcium: 32,719 reports
Active ingredients: atorvastatin calcium
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Atorvastatin calcium?
- High blood cholesterol - reported by 710 people
- High blood pressure - reported by 29 people
- Blood cholesterol decreased - reported by 19 people
- Hyperlipidaemia - reported by 14 people
- Coronary heart disease - reported by 11 people
Alternative drugs to Atorvastatin calcium
- High blood cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Blood cholesterol decreased
- Coronary heart disease
Most common Atorvastatin calcium side effectsAtorvastatin calcium side effects
All Atorvastatin calcium side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Atorvastatin calcium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Atorvastatin calcium?
You are not alone:
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Protić D, Baltić S, Stupar N, Pavlov-Dolijanović S, Mugoša S, Todorović Z, "A case of myositis with immunological background associated with statin use", Open Medicine, 2014 Oct .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Compulsive Hair Pulling with Tegretol? - now
- Will you have Trichotillomania with Tegretol? - now
- Will you have Facial Injury with Lovenox? - a second ago
- Will you have Drug Dependence with Klonopin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Foot with Protonix? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Vascepa - 7 minutes ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Mefenamic Acid - 39 minutes ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Tranexamic Acid - 40 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Hydrocortisone, Florinef - an hour ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Crestor, Bystolic - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.