We study 141,364 reports of Avandia (rosiglitazone maleate) now. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:
- Effectiveness of Avandia
- Alternative drugs to Avandia
- Avandia side effects and drug interactions
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Avandia?
Alternative drugs to Avandia
Most common Avandia side effectsAvandia side effects
Do you take Avandia?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Avandia
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
All Avandia side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Avandia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Avandia with similar drugs
- Avandia vs Amaryl
- Avandia vs Avapro
- Avandia vs Bydureon
- Avandia vs Gliclazide
- Avandia vs Glipizide
- Avandia vs Invokana
- Avandia vs Kombiglyze xr
- Avandia vs Lipitor
- Avandia vs Lyrica
- Avandia vs Symlin
Recent general studies
- Will you have Blood Glucose Increased with N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Orthopnea with Allegra? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Sarcoma Uterus with Ferula Gummosa? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Chemical Burn Of Gastrointestinal Tract with Metformin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Ear Pain with Urticaria? - 3 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Sertraline and have Valley Fever? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have C1 Esterase Inhibitor Decreased with Garlic? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Menstruation Irregular with Tamiflu? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Diarrhea with Crinone? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Idiopathic Pneumonia Syndrome with Voriconazole? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Diovan, Metformin, Avandia - 16 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Losartan Potassium - 24 minutes ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Glipizide, Cozaar, Metformin - 42 minutes ago
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Carvedilol - an hour ago
- A study for a 44 year old man who takes Xarelto, Lamictal - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Pantoprazole - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Adderall 20, Adderall Xr 20 for a 33 year old man - 7 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Atorvastatin Calcium, Losartan, Coq10, Jardiance, Saw Palmetto for a 64 year old man - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Lithium Carbonate, Xanax, Inderal, Cymbalta, Seroquel, Buspar, Celexa - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Synthroid, Estradiol - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.