Bendamustine hydrochloride side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Bendamustine hydrochloride. Common side effects include anaemia among females, and anaemia among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 8,195 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
8,195 people who take Bendamustine Hydrochloride and have side effects are studied.
What is Bendamustine Hydrochloride?
Bendamustine hydrochloride has active ingredients of bendamustine hydrochloride. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 8,198 Bendamustine hydrochloride users.
Number of Bendamustine hydrochloride reports submitted per year:
Bendamustine hydrochloride side effects by time on the drug *:
Bendamustine hydrochloride side effects by gender *:
Bendamustine hydrochloride side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Bendamustine hydrochloride?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on bendamustine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Bendamustine hydrochloride) and Bendamustine hydrochloride (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Bendamustine hydrochloride:
- Bendamustine hydrochloride (8,198 reports)
Common Bendamustine hydrochloride side effects:
- Fever: 662 reports
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 459 reports
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 457 reports
- Drug ineffective: 456 reports
- Pneumonia: 412 reports
- Rashes (redness): 338 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 281 reports
All Bendamustine hydrochloride side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Bendamustine Hydrochloride and Prednisone drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Ambien and Diarrhea - 10 seconds ago
- Ambien and Stools - Watery - 10 seconds ago
- Spiriva and Concomitant Disease Progression - 17 seconds ago
- Lipoic Acid and Vitamin D3 drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Promethazine Hydrochloride and Zestoretic drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Paracetamol and Radis drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Cabergoline and Farxiga drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Acetazolamide and Cordarone drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Methylphenidate and Nitroglycerin drug interaction - 33 seconds ago