Bevespi aerosphere side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Bevespi aerosphere. Common side effects include cough among females, and death among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 1,720 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,720 people who take Bevespi Aerosphere and have side effects are studied.
What is Bevespi Aerosphere?
Bevespi aerosphere has active ingredients of formoterol fumarate; glycopyrrolate. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 1,724 Bevespi aerosphere users.
Number of Bevespi aerosphere reports submitted per year:
Bevespi aerosphere side effects by time on the drug *:
Bevespi aerosphere side effects by gender *:
Bevespi aerosphere side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Bevespi aerosphere?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on formoterol fumarate; glycopyrrolate (the active ingredients of Bevespi aerosphere) and Bevespi aerosphere (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Bevespi aerosphere:
- Bevespi aerosphere (1,724 reports)
Common Bevespi aerosphere side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 344 reports
- Cough: 158 reports
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 113 reports
- Drug ineffective: 101 reports
All Bevespi aerosphere side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Sulfatrim and Cortenema drug interaction - a second ago
- Vidaza and Cormax drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Spiriva and Feeling Abnormal - 7 seconds ago
- Pemetrexed Disodium and Enoxaparin Sodium drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Sudafed 12 Hour and Chest Pain Aggravated - 9 seconds ago
- Premphase 14/14 and Dyazide drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Hydramine and Soy Isoflavone drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Lipitor and Malignant Melanoma In Situ - 21 seconds ago
- Sulfasalazine and Faslodex drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Enalaprilat and Bupivacaine drug interaction - 37 seconds ago