Blopress: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Blopress: candesartan cilexetil
We study 7,471 Blopress users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Blopress
- 281 alternative drugs to Blopress
- 3,044 Blopress side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Blopress?
- High blood pressure - reported by 10 people
Alternative drugs to the conditions Blopress treats:
Compare Blopress with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Blopress side effects:
- High blood pressure (359 reports)
- Fever (357 reports)
- Thrombocytopenia (356 reports)
- Pneumonia (281 reports)
- Diarrhea (271 reports)
Blopress side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Blopress side effects (7,448 reports)
Browse all side effects of Blopress:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Blopress interactions:
- Blopress and Lasix (909 reports)
- Blopress and Norvasc (895 reports)
- Blopress and Amlodipine (667 reports)
- Blopress and Adalat (512 reports)
- Blopress and Prednisolone (450 reports)
- Blopress and Aspirin (448 reports)
- Blopress and Lipitor (445 reports)
- Blopress and Amaryl (377 reports)
- Blopress and Crestor (362 reports)
- Blopress and Plavix (350 reports)
Browse all interactions between Blopress and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Blopress?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Blopress safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ocrevus and Neurological Symptom - now
- Escitalopram and Hypogeusia - a second ago
- Sevelamer Hydrochloride and Gallbladder Disorder - a second ago
- Neurontin and Dyrenium drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Sutent and Eyelid Twitch - 6 seconds ago
- Ancef and Toradol drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Linaclotide and Actemra drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Rabeprazole Sodium and Pain Exacerbated - 18 seconds ago
- Univasc vs. Oretic - 18 seconds ago
- Cortisone Acetate vs. Darvocet A500 - 27 seconds ago