Braftovi side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Braftovi. Common side effects include death among females, and death among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 6,314 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
6,314 people who take Braftovi and have side effects are studied.
What is Braftovi?
Braftovi has active ingredients of encorafenib. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 6,317 Braftovi users.
Number of Braftovi reports submitted per year:
Braftovi side effects by time on the drug *:
Braftovi side effects by gender *:
Braftovi side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Braftovi?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on encorafenib (the active ingredients of Braftovi) and Braftovi (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Braftovi:
- Braftovi (6,317 reports)
Common Braftovi side effects:
- Death: 547 reports
- Diarrhea: 470 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 434 reports
- Fever: 358 reports
- Rashes (redness): 344 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 280 reports
- Weakness: 185 reports
- Constipation: 161 reports
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 151 reports
All Braftovi side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Eliquis and Pravastatin Sodium drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Lupron and White Blood Cell Count Decreased - 34 seconds ago
- Carbidopa And Levodopa and Appetite - Decreased - a minute ago
- Carbidopa And Levodopa and Appetite Decreased - a minute ago
- Protonix and Kidney Stones - a minute ago
- Carvedilol and Interstitial Lung Disease - a minute ago
- Darvocet-N 50 and Vioxx drug interaction - a minute ago
- Fioricet and Klonopin drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Rocaltrol and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease - 2 minutes ago
- Mirtazapine and Vitamin B12 Deficiency - 2 minutes ago