Canagliflozin side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Canagliflozin. Common side effects include asthma among females, and diabetic ketoacidosis among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 2,868 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,868 people who take Canagliflozin and have side effects are studied.
What is Canagliflozin?
Canagliflozin has active ingredients of canagliflozin. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 2,869 Canagliflozin users.
Number of Canagliflozin reports submitted per year:
Canagliflozin side effects by time on the drug *:
Canagliflozin side effects by gender *:
Canagliflozin side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Canagliflozin?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on canagliflozin (the active ingredients of Canagliflozin) and Canagliflozin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Canagliflozin:
- Canagliflozin (2,869 reports)
Common Canagliflozin side effects:
- Diabetic ketoacidosis (diabetic ketoacidosis (dka) is high concentrations of ketone bodies): 428 reports
- Drug ineffective: 159 reports
- Diarrhea: 156 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 144 reports
- Joint pain: 140 reports
- Diabetes: 123 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 109 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 101 reports
All Canagliflozin side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Erivedge and Centrum Silver drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Imodium and N-Acetylcysteine drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Cyclophosphamide and Regadenoson drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Cellcept and Oesophagitis Aggravated - 16 seconds ago
- Bricanyl and Allergic Granulomatous Angiitis - 16 seconds ago
- Asa and Skin - Clammy - 17 seconds ago
- Gliclazide and Zetia drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Estratab and Plaquenil drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Trulance and Pioglitazone drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Benazepril Hydrochloride and Loss Of Consciousness - 35 seconds ago