Candesartan cilexetil: 7,867 reports
Active ingredients: candesartan cilexetil
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Candesartan cilexetil?
- High blood pressure - reported by 196 people
- Essential hypertension - reported by 14 people
- Blood pressure abnormal - reported by 8 people
- Blood pressure management - reported by 8 people
- Hypotension - reported by 4 people
Alternative drugs to Candesartan cilexetil
- High blood pressure
- Essential hypertension
- Blood pressure abnormal
- Blood pressure management
Most common Candesartan cilexetil side effectsCandesartan cilexetil side effects
All Candesartan cilexetil side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Candesartan cilexetil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Candesartan cilexetil?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Pyridium and Dalchini drug interaction - now
- Will you have Facial Wasting with Proair Hfa? - a second ago
- Cialis and Acidophilus drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Sonata and Yaw Root drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Pyridium and Abacavir Sulfate drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Thrombosis with Potassium Citrate? - 6 seconds ago
- Myrbetriq and Cabra drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Effexor Xr and L-2,6-Diaminohexanoic Acid drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Klor-Con and Vaseretic drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Pancreatitis Acute with Novorapid? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Vitamin D3, Berberis Vulgaris, Glipizide, Coreg, Uloric, Caterpillar Mushroom, Amlodipine, Bumetanide, Turmeric - 34 minutes ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Naproxen - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 77 year old man who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Tikosyn - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 80 year old man who takes Tylenol, Tramadol - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Welchol - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Oxybutynin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Loratadine, Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Oxybutynin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Synthroid, Alfuzosin Hydrochloride, Finasteride, Methylcobalamin, Magnesium, Multivitamin, Glucosamine And Msm, Simvastatin, Metformin - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Lisinopril - 12 hours ago
- Prediction of Coq-10, Prozac, Omega-3, Bisoprolol Fumarate, B Complex Vitamin, Ginkgo Extract for a 42 year old woman - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.