Carbatrol: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 1,933 Carbatrol users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Carbatrol
- 49 alternative drugs to Carbatrol
- 1,885 Carbatrol side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Carbatrol?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Carbatrol treats:
Compare Carbatrol with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Carbatrol side effects:
Carbatrol side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Carbatrol side effects (1,800 reports)
Browse all side effects of Carbatrol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Carbatrol interactions:
- Carbatrol and Depakote (107 reports)
- Carbatrol and Keppra (231 reports)
- Carbatrol and Lamictal (163 reports)
- Carbatrol and Neurontin (112 reports)
- Carbatrol and Topamax (157 reports)
Browse all interactions between Carbatrol and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Carbatrol?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Carbatrol safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Puvanendran R, Teo HZ, "Case report of use of Black Cohosh for carbamazepine induced hot flushes in a post menopausal woman", Maturitas, 2017 Jun .
- Arshad F, Ladakhi Y, Khan MA, "A rare case of carbamazepine induced pancreatitis", International Journal of Students’ Research, 2013 Jul .
- Yava?o?lu I, Sarg?n G, Demirbulat A, "Carbamazepine and hematological malignancies", Turkish journal of haematology: official journal of Turkish Society of Haematology, 2013 Jan .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Flomax and Cough - a second ago
- Zofran and Bruxism - 10 seconds ago
- Midodrine Hydrochloride and Lactic Acidosis - 18 seconds ago
- Tranxene and Anaphylactoid Reaction - 20 seconds ago
- Armour Thyroid and Cardiac Failure Congestive - 21 seconds ago
- Bortezomib and Biaxin drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Ubidecarenone and Skin Discoloration - Bluish - 33 seconds ago
- Risperidone and Trichotillomania - 34 seconds ago
- Silvadene and Revlimid drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Percocet and Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Increased - 39 seconds ago