Cardene: 620 reports
Active ingredients: nicardipine hydrochloride
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common Cardene side effectsCardene side effects
All Cardene side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Cardene and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Cardene?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Smashed Fingers with Gabapentin? - now
- Will you have Cns Germinoma with Levothyroxine Sodium? - now
- Will you have Hypertelorism Of Orbit with Tegretol? - a second ago
- Will you have Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs with Xarelto? - a second ago
- Fragmin and Wallflower drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Xiith Nerve Injury with 5 Htp? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Dapsone Syndrome with Prednisolone? - 4 seconds ago
- Maxzide and Fentanyl drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Metabolic Acidosis with Sitagliptin Phosphate? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Gallbladder Oedema with Telmisartan? - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Duexis - 39 minutes ago
- A study for a 87 year old man who takes Caffeine - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Xeloda, Isosorbide Mononitrate for a 63 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Zopiclone, Dexampex, Sertraline, Nexium, Abilify, Tyrosinum, B12, Estradiol, Calcitriol, Zinc Sulfate, Provera, Calcium Citrate, Lamotrigine - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old man who takes Methotrexate, Mercaptopurine, Vincristine Sulfate, Dexamethasone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 83 year old man who takes Naproxen, Gabapentin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 81 year old man who takes Allopurinol, Furosemide - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Lisinopril - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 81 year old man who takes Atorvastatin Calcium, Xarelto, Furosemide, Candesartan Cilexetil, Allopurinol, Zopiclone, Mirtazapine - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.