Carvedilol side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Carvedilol. Common side effects include death among females, and death among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 104,107 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
104,107 people who take Carvedilol and have side effects are studied.
What is Carvedilol?
Carvedilol has active ingredients of carvedilol. It is used in high blood pressure. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 106,394 Carvedilol users.
Number of Carvedilol reports submitted per year:
Carvedilol side effects by time on the drug *:
Carvedilol side effects by gender *:
Carvedilol side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Carvedilol?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Barold, S. S., & Upton, S. , "Hyperkalemia Induced by the Sequential Administration of Metoprolol and Carvedilol", Case reports in cardiology, 2018 Jan .
- Kim MS, Baek IH, "Effect of dronedarone on the pharmacokinetics of carvedilol following oral administration to rats", European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2018 Jan .
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on carvedilol (the active ingredients of Carvedilol) and Carvedilol (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Carvedilol:
- Carvedilol (106,394 reports)
Common Carvedilol side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 7,441 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 6,720 reports
- Diarrhea: 5,598 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 5,548 reports
- Dizziness: 5,470 reports
- Weakness: 5,199 reports
All Carvedilol side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Effexor and Cyclosporine drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Lotronex and Unilateral Hydronephrosis - 30 seconds ago
- Taxotere and Fenofibrate drug interaction - 55 seconds ago
- Effexor and Glutathione drug interaction - a minute ago
- Prednisone and Biliary Dilatation - a minute ago
- Remeron and Vyvanse drug interaction - a minute ago
- Opsumit and Benicar drug interaction - a minute ago
- Hydrea and Amoxicillin drug interaction - a minute ago
- Zoladex and Cytoxan drug interaction - a minute ago
- Gemfibrozil and Seroquel drug interaction - a minute ago