Centrum silver: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Centrum silver: ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e
We study 18,675 Centrum silver users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Centrum silver
- 36 alternative drugs to Centrum silver
- 4,250 Centrum silver side effects and drug interactions
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness after drugs are approved to the market. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Centrum silver?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Centrum silver treats:
Compare Centrum silver with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Centrum silver side effects:
Centrum silver side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Centrum silver side effects (18,176 reports)
Browse all side effects of Centrum silver:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Centrum silver interactions:
Browse all interactions between Centrum silver and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Centrum silver?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Centrum silver safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Metformin and Periodontitis - now
- Divalproex and Post-Traumatic Headache - a second ago
- Magnesium Lactate and Gemcitabine drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Nizatidine and Natazia drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Zithromax and Gastric Ulcer - 3 seconds ago
- Sandostatin and Adrenal Cyst - 5 seconds ago
- Sodium Phenylbutyrate and Sutent drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Lansoprazole and Weakness - 16 seconds ago
- Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate and Neuropathic Pain - 21 seconds ago
- Nandrolone Phenpropionate and Diazepam drug interaction - 25 seconds ago