Ceretec: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Ceretec: technetium tc-99m exametazime kit
We study 38 Ceretec users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Ceretec
- Alternative drugs to Ceretec
- 66 Ceretec side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Ceretec side effects:
Ceretec side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Ceretec side effects (38 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ceretec:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Ceretec and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Ceretec?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Ceretec safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Olanzapine and Nasal Discomfort - 56 seconds ago
- Augmentin '125' and Full Blood Count Decreased - 58 seconds ago
- Colitis and Urinary Tract Infection - a minute ago
- Feldene and Craniosynostosis - a minute ago
- Ranitidine and Muscle Spasms - a minute ago
- Resorption Bone Increased and High Blood Cholesterol - a minute ago
- Androgel and Chest Pain - a minute ago
- Tinnitus and Dry Mouth - a minute ago
- Valcyte and Vena Cava Injury - 2 minutes ago
- Metoprolol Succinate and Imdur drug interaction - 2 minutes ago