Children's ibuprofen: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Children's ibuprofen: ibuprofen
We study 105 Children's ibuprofen users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Children's ibuprofen
- Alternative drugs to Children's ibuprofen
- 289 Children's ibuprofen side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Children's ibuprofen side effects:
Children's ibuprofen side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Children's ibuprofen side effects (96 reports)
Browse all side effects of Children's ibuprofen:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Children's ibuprofen and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Children's ibuprofen?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Children's ibuprofen safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Moslim MA, Sodeman TC, Nawras AT, "A Case of Suggested Ibuprofen-Induced Acute Pancreatitis", American journal of therapeutics, 2016 Nov .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Levothroid and Prostatitis - a second ago
- Sorafenib and Confusional State - 16 seconds ago
- Gleevec and Eye Pain - 42 seconds ago
- Cortril and High Blood Pressure - 43 seconds ago
- Celexa and Ranexa drug interaction - 43 seconds ago
- Proctitis and Endometrial Cancer - 43 seconds ago
- Nexium and Aortic Stenosis - 47 seconds ago
- Paxil Cr and Copaxone drug interaction - a minute ago
- Weight Loss and Thirst - Excessive - a minute ago
- Mycophenolic Acid and Epzicom drug interaction - a minute ago