Children's motrin: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Children's motrin: ibuprofen
We study 3,915 Children's motrin users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Children's motrin
- Alternative drugs to Children's motrin
- 1,219 Children's motrin side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Children's motrin?
- Fever - reported by 7 people
Alternative drugs to the conditions Children's motrin treats:
Compare Children's motrin with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
- Children's motrin vs. Acetaminophen
- Children's motrin vs. Aleve
- Children's motrin vs. Aspirin
- Children's motrin vs. Azithromycin
- Children's motrin vs. Dayquil
- Children's motrin vs. Naproxen
- Children's motrin vs. Paracetamol
- Children's motrin vs. Tylenol
Common Children's motrin side effects:
- Drug ineffective (318 reports)
- Fever (298 reports)
- Accidental overdose (therapeutic agent) (278 reports)
- Glossitis (218 reports)
- Erythema multiforme (190 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting (181 reports)
Children's motrin side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Children's motrin side effects (3,873 reports)
Browse all side effects of Children's motrin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Children's motrin interactions:
- Children's motrin and Tylenol (372 reports)
- Children's motrin and Zyrtec (143 reports)
- Children's motrin and Amoxicillin (124 reports)
- Children's motrin and Benadryl (108 reports)
Browse all interactions between Children's motrin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Children's motrin?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Children's motrin safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Moslim MA, Sodeman TC, Nawras AT, "A Case of Suggested Ibuprofen-Induced Acute Pancreatitis", American journal of therapeutics, 2016 Nov .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Celebrex and Renal Disorder - 6 seconds ago
- Conjunctivitis and Ventricular Tachycardia - 13 seconds ago
- Vagifem and Formication - 16 seconds ago
- Rebetol and Panic Disorder - 17 seconds ago
- Adrucil and Chest Pain Aggravated - 20 seconds ago
- Celebrex and Acute Myocardial Infarction - 20 seconds ago
- Tonsil Cancer and Stools - Watery - 23 seconds ago
- Tonsil Cancer and Diarrhea - 23 seconds ago
- Anaemia and Tongue Neoplasm Malignant Stage Unspecified - 30 seconds ago
- Celebrex and Colitis - 33 seconds ago