Chlorothiazide: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 1,093 Chlorothiazide users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Chlorothiazide
- Alternative drugs to Chlorothiazide
- 1,531 Chlorothiazide side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Chlorothiazide side effects:
Chlorothiazide side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Chlorothiazide side effects (1,083 reports)
Browse all side effects of Chlorothiazide:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Chlorothiazide interactions:
- Chlorothiazide and Aspirin (128 reports)
- Chlorothiazide and Furosemide (264 reports)
- Chlorothiazide and Spironolactone (222 reports)
Browse all interactions between Chlorothiazide and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Chlorothiazide?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Chlorothiazide safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Trelstar and Appetite - Decreased - 13 seconds ago
- Trelstar and Appetite Decreased - 14 seconds ago
- Propine and Haloperidol drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Naproxen and Antiphospholipid Antibodies Positive - 30 seconds ago
- Dry Eyes and Movement - Uncoordinated - 35 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin and Daliresp drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Bronchitis and Nosebleed - 40 seconds ago
- Eczema and Itching - 51 seconds ago
- Lortab and Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor - 52 seconds ago
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Abnormal Weight Gain - 53 seconds ago