Ciprofloxacin: 5,330 reports
Active ingredients: ciprofloxacin
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Ciprofloxacin?
- Urinary tract infection - reported by 92 people
- Infection - reported by 39 people
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection - reported by 22 people
- Diverticulitis - reported by 16 people
- Kidney infection - reported by 14 people
Alternative drugs to Ciprofloxacin
Most common Ciprofloxacin side effectsCiprofloxacin side effects
All Ciprofloxacin side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ciprofloxacin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you take Ciprofloxacin?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Ciprofloxacin
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Bolognesi M, Bolognesi D, "Ciprofloxacin-induced paroxysmal atrial fibrilation", OA Case Reports, 2014 Jan .
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Ciprofloxacin (60 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Have been taking cipro for the last two days, today mu Bp went down to 111/60 should I stop the cipro
- I was taking Flomax for about a month with Cipro. Turned out that I have diabetes and I had a UTI. I have low blood platelets and am scheduled to see a hematologist. Not sure if this is medication related yet. Any insight?
- New to this and I'm looking for tips and warnings.
- Help me! Don't know what to do next. My Dr. gave me Cipro for a bladder infection for 10 days 500 mg twice a day. On the 9th day I had every BAD reaction to Cipro you could have. I'm one month out and now having increased reflexes all over body, tremors, tinnuitis, insomnia, racing heart,...
- I am waiting to go into hospital for a hip replacement that is why I am on oramorph. Unfortunately my chest is not good and have been given ciprofloxcitin , I have to get my chest clear before I go in. Can I take them together I am a little concerned.
More posts for: Ciprofloxacin
- What to expect when you take Heparin and have V Tach?
- Will you have Tinea Of The Groin with Psoriatic Arthropathy?
- Will you have Tinea Cruris with Psoriatic Arthropathy?
- Will you have Ringworm - Groin with Psoriatic Arthropathy?
- Will you have Itching In The Groin with Psoriatic Arthropathy?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Psoriatic Arthropathy and Tinea Of The Groin?
- Support group for people who have Psoriatic Arthropathy and Tinea Cruris?
- Support group for people who have Psoriatic Arthropathy and Ringworm - Groin?
- Support group for people who have Psoriatic Arthropathy and Itching In The Groin?
- Support group for people who have Psoriatic Arthropathy and Infection - Fungal - Groin?
- Same thing has happened to me 😭😭😭😭 it's been 4 months now
- Hello I took tamiflu back in March & have not been feeling right since 😭😭😭 I want my life back...
- Hello, I had 7 injections of Prolia without educating myself, I trusted my doctor. I was never told...
- I joined this to hear different people’s experiences with Xarelto. I have no idea why someone would...
- Diagnosis of CRPS complex regional pain syndrome Failed spine surgeries Stage 3 kidney...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.