Ciprofloxacin: 5,339 reports
Active ingredients: ciprofloxacin
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Ciprofloxacin?
- Urinary tract infection - reported by 92 people
- Infection - reported by 39 people
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection - reported by 22 people
- Diverticulitis - reported by 16 people
- Kidney infection - reported by 14 people
Alternative drugs to Ciprofloxacin
Most common Ciprofloxacin side effectsCiprofloxacin side effects
All Ciprofloxacin side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ciprofloxacin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Ciprofloxacin?
You are not alone:
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Bolognesi M, Bolognesi D, "Ciprofloxacin-induced paroxysmal atrial fibrilation", OA Case Reports, 2014 Jan .
- Will you have Sexual Dysfunction with Duragesic?
- Will you have Impotence And Age with Duragesic?
- Will you have Vasovagal with Simponi?
- Will you have Impotence with Duragesic?
- Will you have Syncope with Simponi?
- Will you have Erectile Dysfunction with Duragesic?
- Will you have Passed Out with Simponi?
- Will you have Erectile Disturbance with Duragesic?
- Will you have Lightheadedness - Fainting with Simponi?
- Will you have Iodine Allergy with Lutein?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.