Cisplatin side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Cisplatin. Common side effects include anaemia among females, and anaemia among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 87,180 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
87,180 people who take Cisplatin and have side effects are studied.
What is Cisplatin?
Cisplatin has active ingredients of cisplatin. It is used in chemotherapy. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 87,308 Cisplatin users.
Number of Cisplatin reports submitted per year:
Cisplatin side effects by time on the drug *:
Cisplatin side effects by gender *:
Cisplatin side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Cisplatin?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Schlumbrecht MP, Hehr K, "Cisplatin-induced bradycardia and the importance of the QT interval", Journal of Oncology Pharmacy Practice, 2015 Jan .
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on cisplatin (the active ingredients of Cisplatin) and Cisplatin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Cisplatin:
- Cisplatin (87,308 reports)
Common Cisplatin side effects:
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 6,874 reports
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 6,621 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 5,795 reports
- Indigestion: 5,389 reports
- Fever: 4,839 reports
- Diarrhea: 4,525 reports
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 4,240 reports
All Cisplatin side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride and Hyperaesthesia - 9 seconds ago
- Bendamustine Hydrochloride and Zevalin drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Emtricitabine and Myalgia Aggravated - 20 seconds ago
- Tylenol W/ Codeine and Weight Decreased - 20 seconds ago
- Nexium and Melphalan Hydrochloride drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Escitalopram and Juxtapid drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Zaditor and Ziac drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Methylprednisolone and Nephrogenic Anaemia - 33 seconds ago
- Ginger and Biotin drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Trasylol and Magnesium drug interaction - 40 seconds ago