Coreg side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Coreg. Common side effects include cardiac failure congestive among females and cardiac failure congestive among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 46,080 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
46,080 people who take Coreg and have side effects are studied.
What is Coreg?
Coreg has active ingredients of carvedilol. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 47,443 Coreg users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Coreg reports submitted per year:
Coreg side effects by time on the drug *:
Coreg side effects by gender *:
Coreg side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Coreg?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Barold, S. S., & Upton, S. , "Hyperkalemia Induced by the Sequential Administration of Metoprolol and Carvedilol", Case reports in cardiology, 2018 Jan .
- Kim MS, Baek IH, "Effect of dronedarone on the pharmacokinetics of carvedilol following oral administration to rats", European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2018 Jan .
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on carvedilol (the active ingredients of Coreg) and Coreg (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Coreg:
- Coreg (47,443 reports)
Common Coreg side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 3,867 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,828 reports
- Weakness: 3,259 reports
- Dizziness: 3,208 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 3,012 reports
All Coreg side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ursodiol and Supraventricular Extrasystoles - 3 seconds ago
- Buprenorphine and The Flu - 9 seconds ago
- Fortical and Lorcet-Hd drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Oxervate and Brimonidine drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Memantine and Acute Myocardial Infarction - 26 seconds ago
- Exjade and Hyperhidrosis - 27 seconds ago
- Celebrex and Dilaudid drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Losartan Potassium and Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis - 33 seconds ago
- Celexa and Alopecia Areata - 35 seconds ago
- Stilbestrol and Synthroid drug interaction - 35 seconds ago