Creon: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Creon: pancrelipase (amylase;lipase;protease)
We study 23,954 Creon users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Creon
- Alternative drugs to Creon
- 4,393 Creon side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Creon?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Creon treats:
Common Creon side effects:
- Diarrhea (2,196 reports)
- Fatigue (1,258 reports)
- Abdominal pain (1,172 reports)
- Weight decreased (1,129 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting (973 reports)
- Malaise (953 reports)
- Breathing difficulty (942 reports)
Creon side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Creon side effects (23,726 reports)
Browse all side effects of Creon:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Creon interactions:
- Creon and Pulmozyme (5,290 reports)
- Creon and Omeprazole (3,040 reports)
- Creon and Albuterol (2,618 reports)
- Creon and Vitamin d (2,273 reports)
- Creon and Orkambi (2,029 reports)
- Creon and Tobi (1,475 reports)
- Creon and Pantoprazole (1,449 reports)
- Creon and Aspirin (1,418 reports)
- Creon and Vitamin d3 (1,349 reports)
- Creon and Cayston (1,293 reports)
Browse all interactions between Creon and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Creon?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Creon safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cialis and Edarbyclor drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Rituxan and Heart Sounds Abnormal - 10 seconds ago
- Magnesium and Spiriva drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Mifepristone and Hyperkalemia - 16 seconds ago
- Milrinone Lactate and Orgaran drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Seizure Like Phenomena - 18 seconds ago
- Zelnorm and Metabolic Acidosis - 20 seconds ago
- Tymlos and Arrhythmias - 21 seconds ago
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride and Pleural Effusion - 24 seconds ago
- Levothyroxine Sodium and Atrioventricular Block Second Degree - 26 seconds ago