Crestor: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Crestor: rosuvastatin calcium
We study 140,502 Crestor users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Crestor
- 113 alternative drugs to Crestor
- 8,709 Crestor side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Crestor?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Crestor treats:
Compare Crestor with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Crestor side effects:
- Fatigue (7,832 reports)
- Weakness (7,259 reports)
- Pain (6,370 reports)
- Muscle aches (6,308 reports)
- Dizziness (6,106 reports)
- Diarrhea (6,060 reports)
- Drug ineffective (5,926 reports)
Crestor side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Crestor side effects (134,344 reports)
Browse all side effects of Crestor:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Crestor interactions:
- Crestor and Aspirin (25,460 reports)
- Crestor and Metformin (13,206 reports)
- Crestor and Nexium (12,026 reports)
- Crestor and Lisinopril (11,693 reports)
- Crestor and Plavix (11,383 reports)
- Crestor and Synthroid (8,242 reports)
- Crestor and Lasix (7,585 reports)
- Crestor and Omeprazole (7,473 reports)
- Crestor and Vitamin d (7,358 reports)
- Crestor and Amlodipine (7,285 reports)
Browse all interactions between Crestor and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Crestor?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Crestor safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Strattera and Anhedonia - a second ago
- Mirtazapine and Oxytocin drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Promethazine and Vitamin B6 drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Weight Loss and drugs of ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride - 12 seconds ago
- Reglan and Eye Movements - Uncontrollable - 23 seconds ago
- Bamate and Oxycodone drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate and Facial Paralysis - 35 seconds ago
- Singulair and Robaxin drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Solu-Medrol and Orchitis - 39 seconds ago
- Caverject and Blindness Unilateral - 44 seconds ago