Crestor: 112,898 reports
Active ingredients: rosuvastatin calcium
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Crestor?
- High blood cholesterol - reported by 2,309 people
- Hyperlipidaemia - reported by 36 people
- Blood cholesterol decreased - reported by 25 people
- Cholesterosis - reported by 20 people
- Coronary heart disease - reported by 19 people
Alternative drugs to Crestor
- High blood cholesterol
- Blood cholesterol decreased
- Coronary heart disease
Most common Crestor side effectsCrestor side effects
All Crestor side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Crestor and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Crestor?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Dayquil and Paeonia Kavachensis drug interaction - now
- Will you have Scleroma with Haloperidol? - a second ago
- Ortho Tri-Cyclen and Daypro drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Loss Poor with Malarone? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Loss - Intentional with Malarone? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Control with Malarone? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight with Malarone? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Saturated Fat with Malarone? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Polyunsaturated Fat with Malarone? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Over Weight with Malarone? - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Nuvigil - 29 minutes ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Finasteride, Flomax - an hour ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Indapamide - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Co-codamol - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Zopiclone - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Lisinopril - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Imbruvica - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 12 year old boy who takes Strattera - 13 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Voltaren, Naproxen for a 66 year old woman - 16 hours ago
- Prediction of Simvastatin for a 81 year old woman - 16 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.