Dexamethasone: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 139,879 Dexamethasone users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Dexamethasone
- 12 alternative drugs to Dexamethasone
- 8,161 Dexamethasone side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Dexamethasone?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Dexamethasone treats:
Compare Dexamethasone with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Dexamethasone side effects:
- Thrombocytopenia (10,093 reports)
- Diarrhea (9,281 reports)
- Fatigue (9,096 reports)
- Fever (7,303 reports)
- Pneumonia (6,791 reports)
- Breathing difficulty (6,644 reports)
Dexamethasone side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Dexamethasone side effects (139,223 reports)
Browse all side effects of Dexamethasone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Dexamethasone interactions:
- Dexamethasone and Revlimid (21,252 reports)
- Dexamethasone and Velcade (14,945 reports)
- Dexamethasone and Aspirin (14,528 reports)
- Dexamethasone and Cyclophosphamide (11,626 reports)
- Dexamethasone and Lenalidomide (10,424 reports)
- Dexamethasone and Acetaminophen (9,914 reports)
- Dexamethasone and Methotrexate (9,595 reports)
- Dexamethasone and Ondansetron (9,008 reports)
- Dexamethasone and Cytarabine (8,669 reports)
- Dexamethasone and Pantoprazole (8,150 reports)
Browse all interactions between Dexamethasone and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Dexamethasone?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Dexamethasone safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Bartlett R, Hartle AJ, "Routine use of dexamethasone for postoperative nausea and vomiting: the case against", Anaesthesia, 2013 Sep .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Irbesartan and Rezurock drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Furosemide and Acute Myocardial Infarction - 8 seconds ago
- Simethicone and Pentasa drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Clopidogrel and Acute Myocardial Infarction - 14 seconds ago
- Aspirin and Acute Myocardial Infarction - 21 seconds ago
- Lipitor and Acute Myocardial Infarction - 32 seconds ago
- Canasa and Metoclopramide drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Garlic and Zestril drug interaction - 48 seconds ago
- Epipen and Hizentra drug interaction - a minute ago
- Pepcid Ac and Drug Ineffective - a minute ago