Dexamethasone: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 80,830 Dexamethasone users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Dexamethasone
- 12 alternative drugs to Dexamethasone
- 8,810 Dexamethasone side effects and drug interactions
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Dexamethasone?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Dexamethasone treats:
Compare Dexamethasone with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Dexamethasone side effects:
Dexamethasone side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Dexamethasone side effects (80,229 reports)
Browse all side effects of Dexamethasone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Dexamethasone interactions:
Browse all interactions between Dexamethasone and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Dexamethasone?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Dexamethasone safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Bartlett R, Hartle AJ, "Routine use of dexamethasone for postoperative nausea and vomiting: the case against", Anaesthesia, 2013 Sep .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lorazepam and Hernia Obstructive - 5 seconds ago
- How effective is Vitamins for Vitamin D Decreased? - 6 seconds ago
- Levitra and Stools - Watery - 9 seconds ago
- Levitra and Diarrhea - 9 seconds ago
- Amaryl and Intraocular Pressure Increased - 12 seconds ago