Dexilant: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 55,375 Dexilant users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Dexilant
- 60 alternative drugs to Dexilant
- 4,375 Dexilant side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Dexilant?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Dexilant treats:
Compare Dexilant with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Dexilant side effects:
- Chronic kidney disease (27,376 reports)
- Acute kidney failure (9,949 reports)
- Interstitial nephritis (3,382 reports)
- Headache (2,532 reports)
- Drug ineffective (2,435 reports)
- Fatigue (2,389 reports)
- Diarrhea (2,347 reports)
Dexilant side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Dexilant side effects (54,448 reports)
Browse all side effects of Dexilant:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Dexilant interactions:
- Dexilant and Nexium (32,216 reports)
- Dexilant and Prilosec (29,498 reports)
- Dexilant and Prevacid (29,307 reports)
- Dexilant and Protonix (29,052 reports)
- Dexilant and Nexium 24hr (23,540 reports)
- Dexilant and Prilosec otc (17,621 reports)
- Dexilant and Omeprazole (9,394 reports)
- Dexilant and Aciphex (6,979 reports)
- Dexilant and Aspirin (5,862 reports)
- Dexilant and Prednisone (5,500 reports)
Browse all interactions between Dexilant and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Dexilant?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Dexilant safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Paxil and Agitation - a second ago
- Demerol and Spironolactone drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Abilify and Agitation - 5 seconds ago
- Epclusa and Aldactone drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Intron A and Red Blood Cell Count Decreased - 32 seconds ago
- Simponi and Ciprofloxacin drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Miralax and Arava drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Diclofenac Potassium and Heart Attack - 46 seconds ago
- Synacort and Lasix drug interaction - 55 seconds ago
- Eligard and Cefuroxime Axetil drug interaction - 57 seconds ago