Diethylpropion hydrochloride: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Diethylpropion hydrochloride: diethylpropion hydrochloride
We study 106 Diethylpropion hydrochloride users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Diethylpropion hydrochloride
- 95 alternative drugs to Diethylpropion hydrochloride
- 318 Diethylpropion hydrochloride side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Diethylpropion hydrochloride?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Diethylpropion hydrochloride treats:
Compare Diethylpropion hydrochloride with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Diethylpropion hydrochloride side effects:
Diethylpropion hydrochloride side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Diethylpropion hydrochloride side effects (52 reports)
Browse all side effects of Diethylpropion hydrochloride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Diethylpropion hydrochloride and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Diethylpropion hydrochloride?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Diethylpropion hydrochloride safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Carfilzomib and Oedema Aggravated - 7 seconds ago
- Folvite and Atrial Fibrillation Aggravated - 9 seconds ago
- Licorice and Acetylsalicylic Acid drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Zonisamide and Nimodipine drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Fusilev and Camptosar drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Celexa and Limb Discomfort - 34 seconds ago
- Faslodex and Lisinopril drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Enbrel and Irritability - 44 seconds ago
- Protonix and Imodium Multi-Symptom Relief drug interaction - 55 seconds ago
- Tiazac and Gliclazide drug interaction - 57 seconds ago