Divalproex side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Divalproex. Common side effects include drug ineffective among females, and drug ineffective among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 12,449 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
12,449 people who take Divalproex and have side effects are studied.
What is Divalproex?
Divalproex has active ingredients of divalproex sodium. It is used in bipolar disorder. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 12,972 Divalproex users.
Number of Divalproex reports submitted per year:
Divalproex side effects by time on the drug *:
Divalproex side effects by gender *:
Divalproex side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Divalproex?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on divalproex sodium (the active ingredients of Divalproex) and Divalproex (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Divalproex:
- Divalproex (12,972 reports)
Common Divalproex side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 822 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 763 reports
- Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain): 558 reports
- Drowsiness: 446 reports
- Diarrhea: 407 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 391 reports
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 385 reports
All Divalproex side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lansoprazole and Thrombotic Microangiopathy - 4 seconds ago
- Isosorbide Dinitrate and Lymphocytosis - 7 seconds ago
- Loraz and Carnitor drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Metformin Hydrochloride and Haemorrhoids Aggravated - 21 seconds ago
- Paragard T 380A and Multivitamin drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Liothyronine Sodium and Solodyn drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Vancomycin Hcl and Nexium drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Renvela and Upper Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage - 30 seconds ago
- Brilinta and Cinvanti drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Hydrocortisone and Drug Resistance - 36 seconds ago