Dopamine hydrochloride side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Dopamine hydrochloride. Common side effects include anaemia among females, and alanine aminotransferase increased among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 1,695 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,695 people who take Dopamine Hydrochloride and have side effects are studied.
What is Dopamine Hydrochloride?
Dopamine hydrochloride has active ingredients of dopamine hydrochloride. It is used in parkinson's disease. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 1,732 Dopamine hydrochloride users.
Number of Dopamine hydrochloride reports submitted per year:
Dopamine hydrochloride side effects by time on the drug *:
Dopamine hydrochloride side effects by gender *:
Dopamine hydrochloride side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Dopamine hydrochloride?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on dopamine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Dopamine hydrochloride) and Dopamine hydrochloride (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Dopamine hydrochloride:
- Dopamine hydrochloride (1,732 reports)
Common Dopamine hydrochloride side effects:
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 215 reports
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 158 reports
- Fever: 124 reports
- Pneumonia: 123 reports
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 117 reports
All Dopamine hydrochloride side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride and Pneumonia - now
- Nuplazid and Bowel Movement Irregularity - 3 seconds ago
- Benlysta and Urination - Painful - 5 seconds ago
- Generlac and Alprazolam drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Nicotine and Gemzar drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Depo-Medrol and Fentanyl drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Luvox and Isosorbide Mononitrate drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Clobetasol Propionate and Tretinoin drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Gabapentin and Haemorrhage Urinary Tract - 38 seconds ago
- How effective is Ibuprofen for Bone Pain Or Tenderness? - 44 seconds ago