Duramorph pf side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Duramorph pf. Common side effects include drug ineffective among females and abdominal pain lower among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 164 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
164 people who take Duramorph Pf and have side effects are studied.
What is Duramorph Pf?
Duramorph pf has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. eHealthMe is studying from 167 Duramorph pf users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Duramorph pf reports submitted per year:
Duramorph pf side effects by time on the drug *:
Duramorph pf side effects by gender *:
Duramorph pf side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Duramorph pf?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Rasmy A, Rahal M, Kisana M, Ahmad S, Salah A, "Morphine induced thrombocytopenia: A case report", Journal of Case Reports and Images in Oncology, 2015 Dec .
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on morphine sulfate (the active ingredients of Duramorph pf) and Duramorph pf (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Duramorph pf:
- Duramorph pf (167 reports)
All Duramorph pf side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lamictal and Nail Bed Disorder - 3 seconds ago
- Ocaliva and Feeling Of Body Temperature Change - 6 seconds ago
- Solu-Medrol and Heart Transplant Rejection - 31 seconds ago
- Inlyta and Anal Fistula - 52 seconds ago
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder - 56 seconds ago
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder - 56 seconds ago
- Spiriva and Blood Amylase Decreased - a minute ago
- Flunisolide and Abdominal Pain Upper - a minute ago
- Xeljanz and Urine Odor Abnormal - a minute ago
- Montelukast Sodium and Dry Mouth - a minute ago