Emgality side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Emgality. Common side effects include injection site pain among females, and injection site pain among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 22,237 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
22,237 people who take Emgality and have side effects are studied.
What is Emgality?
Emgality has active ingredients of galcanezumab-gnlm. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 22,301 Emgality users.
Number of Emgality reports submitted per year:
Emgality side effects by time on the drug *:
Emgality side effects by gender *:
Emgality side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Emgality?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on galcanezumab-gnlm (the active ingredients of Emgality) and Emgality (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Emgality:
- Emgality (22,301 reports)
Common Emgality side effects:
- Migraine (headache): 2,131 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 2,059 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,619 reports
- Hair loss: 633 reports
- Dizziness: 619 reports
- Constipation: 587 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 582 reports
- Weight increased: 559 reports
- Rashes (redness): 519 reports
All Emgality side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Oxcarbazepine and Spiriva Respimat drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Miconazole Nitrate and Univasc drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Protonix and Dynacin drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Diovan Hct and Nasal Congestion - 24 seconds ago
- Dopamine Hydrochloride and Pulmonary Haemorrhage - 31 seconds ago
- Desyrel and Procedural Pain - 43 seconds ago
- Firmagon and Urticaria - 46 seconds ago
- Nystatin and Renal Cell Carcinoma - 49 seconds ago
- Ivermectin and Acyclovir Sodium drug interaction - 59 seconds ago
- Kenalog and Botox drug interaction - a minute ago