Equagesic: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Equagesic: aspirin; meprobamate
We study 47 Equagesic users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Equagesic
- Alternative drugs to Equagesic
- 280 Equagesic side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Equagesic side effects:
Equagesic side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Equagesic side effects (47 reports)
Browse all side effects of Equagesic:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Equagesic and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Equagesic?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Equagesic safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Valcyte and Vena Cava Injury - 2 seconds ago
- Metoprolol Succinate and Imdur drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Polyethylene Glycol 3350 and Depression - 17 seconds ago
- Breast Cancer and Diverticulitis - 52 seconds ago
- Etoposide and Ototoxicity - 55 seconds ago
- Zegerid and Insomnia - 55 seconds ago
- Vepesid and Ototoxicity - a minute ago
- Vitamin C and Combivent drug interaction - a minute ago
- Zocor and Combivent drug interaction - a minute ago
- Combivent and Duragesic drug interaction - a minute ago