Erbitux side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Erbitux. Common side effects include rash among females and rash among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 17,976 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
17,976 people who take Erbitux and have side effects are studied.
What is Erbitux?
Erbitux has active ingredients of cetuximab. It is often used in cancer. eHealthMe is studying from 18,018 Erbitux users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Erbitux reports submitted per year:
Erbitux side effects by time on the drug *:
Erbitux side effects by gender *:
Erbitux side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Erbitux?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Gupta D, Shukla P, Bisht SS, Bhatt ML, Pant MC, Srivastava K, "Deep vein and artery thrombosis associated with cetuximab-based chemoradiotherapy", Indian journal of pharmacology, 2011 Jan .
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on cetuximab (the active ingredients of Erbitux) and Erbitux (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Erbitux:
- Erbitux (18,018 reports)
Common Erbitux side effects:
- Rashes (redness): 2,036 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,052 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 884 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 803 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 733 reports
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 670 reports
- Death: 659 reports
- Fever: 643 reports
All Erbitux side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Naproxen Sodium and Magnesium Glycinate drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Geodon and Excessive Or Unwanted Hair In Women - 17 seconds ago
- Symtuza and Abdominal Pain - 23 seconds ago
- Keflex and Omeprazole drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Milk Thistle and Ankylosing Spondylitis - 25 seconds ago
- Elderberry and Melatonin drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Lyrica and Bell'S Palsy - 37 seconds ago
- Actigall and Immune System Disorder - 39 seconds ago
- Infection and Pancytopenia Aggravated - 43 seconds ago
- Hydrocortone and Latanoprost drug interaction - 49 seconds ago