Escine: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Escine: horse chestnut
We study 1 Escine user. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Escine
- Alternative drugs to Escine
- Escine side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Escine side effects:
Escine side effects by duration, gender and age:
Browse all side effects of Escine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Escine and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Escine?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Escine safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Symbicort and Mucosal Discoloration - 3 seconds ago
- Focalin Xr and Performance Status Decreased - 3 seconds ago
- Zantac 75 and Ibuprofen drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Tolterodine and Clexane drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Lanoxin and Parkinson'S Disease Aggravated - 35 seconds ago
- Levaquin and Ligament Sprain - 40 seconds ago
- Tegretol and Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome - 43 seconds ago
- Allegra-D 12 Hour and Gardasil drug interaction - 49 seconds ago
- Allopurinol and Sirolimus drug interaction - 54 seconds ago
- Terazosin Hydrochloride and Altace drug interaction - 56 seconds ago