Escitalopram oxalate side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Escitalopram oxalate. Common side effects include asthenia among females and death among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 13,388 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
13,388 people who take Escitalopram Oxalate and have side effects are studied.
What is Escitalopram Oxalate?
Escitalopram oxalate has active ingredients of escitalopram oxalate. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 13,805 Escitalopram oxalate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Escitalopram oxalate reports submitted per year:
Escitalopram oxalate side effects by time on the drug *:
Escitalopram oxalate side effects by gender *:
Escitalopram oxalate side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Escitalopram oxalate?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- O’Brien FE, O’Connor RM, Clarke G, Donovan MD, Dinan TG, Griffin BT, Cryan JF, "The P-glycoprotein inhibitor cyclosporin A differentially influences behavioural and neurochemical responses to the antidepressant escitalopram", Behavioural brain research, 2014 Mar .
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on escitalopram oxalate (the active ingredients of Escitalopram oxalate) and Escitalopram oxalate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Escitalopram oxalate:
- Escitalopram oxalate (13,805 reports)
Common Escitalopram oxalate side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 986 reports
- Drug ineffective: 792 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 724 reports
- Diarrhea: 712 reports
- Dizziness: 670 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 633 reports
All Escitalopram oxalate side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Propylthiouracil and Hypoaesthesia - 7 seconds ago
- Tranexamic Acid and Dacogen drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Uterine Leiomyoma and Fatigue - 18 seconds ago
- Calcitriol and Heart Valve Surgery - 19 seconds ago
- Trandolapril and Stools - Watery - 23 seconds ago
- Trandolapril and Diarrhea - 23 seconds ago
- Coenzyme Q10 and Agranulocytosis - 24 seconds ago
- Advair Hfa and Tezspire drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Iliac Artery Occlusion and Traumatic Injury Of The Bladder And Urethra - 31 seconds ago
- Nystatin and Anorexia - 34 seconds ago